THE OSC’S GRANT PROGRAMMES
2020/2021 edition of the advanced research grant programme
The next edition of the advanced grant programme will be launched in October. You will find here the rules, including the new priority fields of research, and all the documents related to the programme.
REPORTS FOR THE 2018 PHD STUDENTS RESEARCH GRANT PROGRAMME NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
The research reports of the 2018 PhD Students grant holders have been submitted to the OSC and the majority of them are now available on the Olympic World Library.
The reports include:
- Durable and ephemeral legacies in the Olympic city: From Los Angeles 1984 to the bid for Los Angeles 2024/2028, Samuel Maron, Northeastern University, USA. Read here.
- Contesting socially sustainable community development through the Olympic Games in the context of globalization: case of 2018 PyeongChang Winter Games and its hosting town of Daegwallyeong-Myeon, Nari Shin, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA. Read here.
- Volunteer's collective memory as a potential legacy of the Youth Olympic Games, Yan Wang, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium. Read here.
- Challenging the gender dichotomy? Examining Olympic Channel content, production and audiences through a gendered lens, Qingru Xu, The University of Alabama, USA. Read here.
- Sink or swim: The impact of having a child with Olympic potential on family well-being, Anastasia Christoforou, Brunel University London, Great Britain. Read here.
- La réforme du sport au regard de la loi relative au sport en Côte d'Ivoire : Etude de droit comparé franco-ivoirien (only in French), Assewe Narcisse Kobi, Aix-Marseille Université, France. Read here.
Report published for 17/18 GRANT PROGRAMme
The electronic publication including all the executive summaries of the final reports submitted by the grant holders of the Advanced Olympic Research Grant Programme, 2017-2018 edition, has now been published.
The document is available in English on the Olympic World Library here and provides the links to the full reports.
If you want to know more about our Research Grant Programmes, how to apply for the next editions or to consult the list of awarded projects since 1999, you can find all the information here.